DoorTalk is a Sip-based and Wi-Fi enabled smart intercom that allows you to monitor and answer your door from anywhere, through your mobile smart devices. Download the DoorTalk app to link your mobile phone or tablet to your DoorTalk device/s in order to receive calls from visitors. You may also receive instant notifications about triggered events detected by DoorTalk's motion and face detection feature. Simply customize the settings and use it to your convenience.
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) makes it possible for you to contact DoorTalk through a wide range of communication devices, including landline and VOIP phones. With DoorTalk installed by your door and properly configured, you can:
• Pair your DoorTalk device with multiple mobile devices
• Receive video calls from your guests whenever you are connected to the internet
• Call your DoorTalk device to see what is happening at your door while you are away
• Get notified whenever there is activity by your door, such as when your electronic door lock gets disabled
• Receive instant notifications on you mobile device or email
• See what is happening by the door during at night through its infrared sensors
• Record a video of what is happening in front of your door
• Unlock your door remotely to allow somebody to enter
NOTE: Some security features may be made available only upon device customization by the manufacturer.