The biggest advantage of DIRECTUM Jazz is the ability to work offline. Create tasks, complete jobs, move the documents you need to your Local folder. You can view and edit your downloaded documents without network connection. Once you get network access, all changes will be automatically synchronized.
You can easily start using your app. Have the NOMAD server installed (please contact our support team) and download DIRECTUM Jazz from Google Play and get in on the action today! With the base version of Jazz, you will be able to send tasks (but not by standard routes), complete jobs, view documents, and get new job alerts and deadline reminders.
To get a PRO version of the application, you should purchase a DIRECTUM Jazz server license (one for a company).
Jazz PRO Features:
- Start tasks and subtasks (including standard routes with requested parameters).
- Receive and complete jobs.
- Create documents from file, template, or camera.
- Search, edit and sign documents.
- Send documents as task attachments or by email.
- View cards of documents and references and send them as task attachments. For example, if there is a phone number or email specified in the reference record card, you can call or send an email to the selected contact person.
- Simultaneous use of multiple instances of DIRECTUM or DirectumRX systems. You can add up to 3 systems to the application.
You can try out application by logging into our demo site DirectumRX (http://demo-rx.directum.ru) or DIRECTUM (http://demo.directum.ru).
Important: The app requires Android 4.0.3 – 7.1, DIRECTUM 4.9.1 – 5.3.1, DirectumRX.