Although there are numerous blessing and benefits of reciting salawat, the most dear to any believing man or woman is stated in a hadith narrated by Abdullah bin Masud that the Prophet ﷺ said: The closest of people to me on the Day of Resurrection will be those who send the most blessings on me.
Our salaf devoted huge time for this act only due to the importance it holds. The uniqueness of Dalailul Khairat salawat is that Imam Jazuli had collected all the salawat at that time and compiled these in a book form, he had structured them into daily recitation pattern.
Thousand of apps of Dalail are available in the world, but in this app all the Hizbs (Sections) are arranged in serial order of the week day, so that readers can recite easily without any difficulty.
There are five parts on Monday:
1. Monday part-I :Recitation before beginning Salawat
2. Monday part-II:Niyyah (Intention)
3. Monday part-III :Recitation of Asma al-Husna
4. Monday part-IV: Recitation Preface & Greatness of sending blessings on the Prophet ﷺ
5. Monday part-V :Recitation of the First Hizb
6. Tuesday to Sunday: Recitation of concerned section.
We pray to Almighty Allah ﷻ to accept ours and especially Hzt Shaheedullah Sb's tireless effort in bringing this to reality to spread awareness on the importance placed on salawat upon Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
Key features of this app:
• No internet required
• No annoying ads
• Audio files for each day
• Scalable fonts across the app
• English and Urdu language
• 40 Ahadith on the greatness of salawat upon Prophet Muhammad ﷺ