• The D.A.D.™ pepper spray flashlight uses an iBeacon to alert your phone
• Your location is calculated by your phone
• Your phone sends out text message, email and app alerts to your contacts
• Users with the D.A.D.™ app also get alerts from people in danger close by
• Send an “I’m OK” alert if the spray is set off accidentally
• “I’m OK” requires a secret PIN so it can’t be sent by your attacker
D.A.D.™ uses GPS and other Location Services to determine your whereabouts in the background, which can shorten battery life.