Cute DIY Mug Cozy Tutorial7.1 for Android
The description of Cute DIY Mug Cozy Tutorial
Valentine’s day is just over a month away and it seemed like a great time to update this project with some new photos and some extra information! the new thing for valentine's gift is creating these mug cozy. It remains one of my favorite projects. One of my favorite things to do is sit at my desk with…
These mug cozy’s are quick to crochet, and would make a beautiful handmade gift or wedding favor. They are a great beginner project.
Ready to get started making a crochet heart mug cozy of your own? Read on for the free pattern!
Materials used for the cozy are: Cotton Medium Weight Yarn in 2 Contrasting Colors, Size H Crochet Hook, Seamstress tape measure.
SC= Single Crochet
SS= Slip Stitch
the things you need to do are:
- Row 1: Chain 11
- Row 2: SC in each chain starting in first chain from hook (10 St).
- Row 3: Ch 1, SC in the back loop of each stitch starting in first stitch from hook (10 St). *Crocheting in the back loop instead of through both loops will give you the cabled look on your mug cozy instead of a flat crocheted look.*
- Measure the circumference of your favorite mug. Deduct half an inch. This is how long you will want to make the first section of your mug cozy.
- Row 4-?: Repeat row 3, single crocheting in just the back loops until your piece measures the length you calculated above. When you reach the end of your final row do not chain one.
The Piece That Loops Beneath The Handle of Your Mug (For the rest of the mug cozy crochet through both loops instead of through back loops.):
- SS in the first 2 stitches in the row, ch 1, SC in the next 6 stitches, turn. (You will be leaving 2 stitches unworked.)
- Ch 1, SC in each of the 6 stitches, turn.
Creating the Button Hole:
- Chain 1, SC in next 2 stitches, chain 2, skip next 2 stitches, SC in last 2 stitches, turn.
- Chain 1, SC in each of the stitches (6 St)
- Switch to your contrasting yarn. Single crochet evenly around entire piece doing 2 SC in each corner.
- When you have completed your border, fasten off and weave ends into your piece.
- Sew on a button
- Attach your crocheted heart.
make sure you do it right.
for further information, download this now and grab what you want.
please enjoy this Cute DIY Mug Cozy Tutorial and give us any feedback.
Cute DIY Mug Cozy Tutorial 7.1 Update
✓ Amazing 300+ Cute DIY Mug Cozy Tutorial with step by step.
✓ Lots of perfect 300+ Cute DIY Mug Cozy Tutorial in HD Quality.
✓ You can share all tutorial to social media and other
✓ You can add Cute DIY Mug Cozy Tutorial into favorite list
✓ Zoom in, zoom out for all tutorial.
✓ Application works offline. No need to download content.
Download now and enjoy our Cute DIY Mug Cozy Tutorial applications.
V7.1 14.6 MB APK
Cute DIY Mug Cozy Tutorial
2018-02-25Cute DIY Mug Cozy Tutorial 7.1 (7)
Update on: 2018-02-25
Requires Android: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
File SHA1: c035dc8804efa588b67b74e2b72f9b31b7e06063
File Size: 14.6 MB
The Grand Wars: San Andreas
5 FPS Games
SWORD ART ONLINE Memory Defrag
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Super VPN - Best Free Proxy
Automatic Call Recorder
Google Play Music