(1) US Customs Rulings
(2) US Customs Notices (CSMS messages)
(3) Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTSUS), including General Notes
(4) Titles 1 through 50 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
(5) Port of Entry Information
CustomsMobile provides powerful features and boasts enhanced searchability that compares with the best commercial services. In addition, CustomsMobile is designed to always fetch up-to-date data. This means that you don't have to worry about seeing incomplete or out-of-date results.
CustomsMobile is provided to the trade community, US government employees, and general public for free. We do not charge to download, install, and use. There are no ads. We don't track you, we don't access your phone book, and we don't know at which Starbucks you buy your afternoon latte.
User satisfaction is paramount. If you have any difficulties with the app, feedback, ideas, or complaints, please contact CustomsMobile @ https://www.customsmobile.com/about.html . For most recent news, please follow us on Twitter @CustomsMobile .
- Expanded to now include all Titles 1 through 50 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
- Completely redesigned to provide additional features & tools, including version compare.
- Now remains synchronized with www.customsmobile.com, thereby ensuring data is as current and up-to-date.
- Several bug fixes.
General Notes added to HTSUS
Ports bug fixes