*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
• Basics, Terms, Definitions and Flow Types
• Reading: HDS-5 Hydraulic Design of Highway Culverts
• Understanding the basics
• Introduction to Fish Passage (AOP)
• Reading: Vermont Stream Crossing Handbook
• Reading: HEC-26 Culvert Design for Aquatic Organism Passage
• HY-8 User Interface
• Exploring HY-8
• Check an existing culvert
- Lifetime access to 13 lectures and 2 quizzes
- 10+ hours of high quality content
- A community of 200+ students learning together!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By : Tim Clark | Conservation Planning, Design & Implementation across NY!
Tim is a NY State Registered Professional Engineer with a diverse background in agricultural conservation, civil/site design, railway design, aviation design, and highway design.
Install the "Culvert Design Course" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.