Visual Voicemail lets you:
· View a list of your voicemail messages
· Play, delete, or save messages in any order
· Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
· Reply to messages by returning the call or text message
· Easily change your recorded greeting
· Save important messages to your phone or memory card.
· Easily export voice messages
Important to know: Receiving voicemail on the Visual Voicemail app will not count against your high-speed data quota. Downloading this app and responding to voicemails using email will count against your high-speed data quota.
During initial setup the app may send a free one-time SMS to your Cricket Voicemail service to authenticate your account.
Don't sweat it! We’re here to help.
Some phones may have an incorrect device setting that will cause problems during the upgrade. If your phone has a problem, just follow these simple steps:
-Open your phone’s Settings.
-Under Applications, tap Call.
-Under Voicemail, tap Voicemail Settings.
-Tap Voicemail Number and change it to 8133823347 (or +18133823347).
-Tap OK to save your changes.
Now go back to the Google Play store and download or update the Cricket Visual Voicemail App.
If you still need help, chat online at mycrk.it/CricketContactUs or call 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) from your phone.