The description of CREATIVE SEED COLLAGE
Historically, the art of collage grew rapidly in Venice, Italy, roughly in the 17th century. Furthermore, this art is growing in France, England, Germany, and other cities in Europe. Collage becomes a popular media for artists because it is unique and demands high creativity. Many famous painters with painting use paper collage techniques, fabrics and various other objects.
Collage is an artistic composition made from a variety of materials, such as grains, paper, cloth, glass, metal, wood, and others that are affixed to the surface of the image. Collage is a two-dimensional artwork that uses a variety of alloy materials. As long as the material can be combined with the base material, it will be a collage artwork that can represent the aesthetic persuasion of the person making it.
The art of collage contradicts its nature with painting, chiseling or printing where the resulting work no longer shows the origin of material used. In painting, for example, from white canvas to colorful paintings. In the art of collage the original form of the material used must remain visible. So if using shells or pieces of photographs, the material must still be recognizable form of the original even though it has been assembled into a single unit.
Collage Making Technique
1. Prepare materials from used goods, such as newspapers, magazines, and paper. Media and devices needed: used calendars / drawing paper, coloring, pencil scissors, and glue.
2. Create a flower image (or any other image you want) on a used calendar / drawing paper.
3. Plan the paste of the used material on the drawing you have made. Used materials are dye first.
4. Cut or tear the used material into small size.
5. Apply glue bit by bit to the image to be attached to the paper.
6. Paste the cutout or scrap the scrap material on the paper.
For those of you who are interested and want to try this art you can apply the ideas that we provide in this application. You can start with the simplest forms first or forms that you find easy. Please first download the application and install it on your smartphone so you can open it every time. You do not have to worry, this alikasi can be downloaded for free and you can also share it with other people or to your friends.
Thank you and good luck ....