The description of Creative DIY Number Pillow
This application will share you how to make Creative DIY Number Pillow we came up with the idea for these DIY number pillows! we love that we can keep them in his room as decor and to help him learn his numbers with!
If any of this sounds familiar such as pillow ideas, crochet pillow diy pillow, pillow decoration
Printable Number Patterns (Optional, you can make your own with a different font, too!)
Approx. 1/4 Yard Fabric per Two Pillows (If you are making a full 1-12 set, you'll need 1 3/4 Yards total)
1 Yard Trim Per Pillow, I used the following. I purchased all the pom pom trim locally and the tassel trim online. Purchasing locally is cheaper as you can just get 1 yard. If purchasing all trim online at the below sources, I'd recommend using just 1-3 trims as they come in 5 yard packs. I plan to use my excess trim for other projects!:
Neon Green Pom Pom
Turquoise Mini Pom
Yellow Pom Pom
Orange + Blue Mini Pom*
Purple Mini Pom
Neon Coral Pom Pom
Purple Pom Pom
Neon Yellow + Orange Mini Pom*
Turquoise Pom Pom
Pink + Purple Mini Pom*
Orange Pom Pom
*The multicolor pom pom trim was purchased locally in Downtown Los Angeles!
Needle + Thread
Embroidery Floss (for the center of any pillow with a hole in it, i.e. 4, 6, 8, 9, 0, etc.)
1. Print and cut out your number patterns. I wanted to print mine on 8.5 x 11" paper so I could print them at home, but I wanted my numbers to be slightly bigger, so I recommend cutting about 1/2" around the outside of the number pattern like I did.
2. Fold your fabric in half, right sides together, so it is double thickness.
3. Pin the number templates to the fabric. If you're making a full set, you'll need one of each number plus a second number one.
4. Cut out the numbers, through both layers of fabric.
Repeat the following steps for each number:
5. Unpin the layers and set one aside. With the number face up, pin the trim along the entire edge as shown. The trim should face inward.
6. Use a basting stitch on your sewing machine to stitch the trim onto the number, right along the edge. If you are using a large pom pom trim, you will need to use a zipper foot.
7. Pin the other number piece on top, right sides together, so the trim is sandwiched in the middle. Using a regular machine stitch, stitch through all three layers, with 1/4"-1/2" seam allowance, depending on the trim used. Leave about three inches unstitched, for turning.
8. Clip small slits into any curves on the number and then turn the number right side out.
9. Fill the number with stuffing.
10. Using a slip stitch, hand-stitch the opening of the pillow shut.
11. For any numbers that have a "hole" in them, thread a needle with embroidery floss and tie a large knot. Start in the back and stitch, right through both layers of fabric (and stuffing) in the center of where the hole would be, to the front. Then stitch back through to the back and pull tight. Repeat several times and tie a knot in the back.
So simple right ? we share this tutorials to make your day, unique,cheerful, elegant and make your day more happy .
Want to know more ?
Download this application now and get what you want here. worth to try and you will like it.
simply share through any social media platforms. thank you for downloading. please enjoy and give us any feedback.
This app contains the various of Creative DIY Number Pillow such as: pillow ideas, crochet pillow diy pillow, pillow decoration
No 1 App For Creative DIY Number Pillow with step by step in Play Store
✓ 400+ Creative DIY Number Pillow in best quality.
✓ Lots of perfect 400+ Creative DIY Number Pillow in HD Quality.
✓ You can share all images to social media and other
✓ You can add Creative DIY Number Pillow into favorite list
✓ Zoom in, zoom out for all images.