The description of CPU INFO PRO
Android version of the popular CPU identification tool for PC, CPU INFO PRO CPU-Z is a free application that reports information about your device.
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
If CPU INFO PRO CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
With the Click and Go test suite, CPU INFO PRO CPU-Z Antutu will comprehensively test all aspects of a device, including CPU, GPU, UX, Memory and more. Each item is individually assessed and given a score. These scores can be uploaded to the CPU INFO PRO CPU-Z Antutu database, and then used to rank your device among all other Android devices.
Compare the performance, popularity, and battery life of the latest smartphones and tablets with the Best Devices list. Tap any device to see a side-by-side comparison with your own device, or search for a specific model, brand, CPU, GPU or SoC. You can even filter the scores by Android version number to see how OS updates affect the rankings.
The experts' choice
" CPU INFO PRO CPU-Z PCMark is actually a solid example of mobile benchmarking done right."
Alex Voica, Senior Marketing Specialist at Imagination Technologies
"tends to test every aspect of a mobile device, unlike microbenchmarks that can often miss aspects of the system that can affect performance."
Ganesh TS, Senior Editor at AnandTech
"Battery life is generally difficult to quantify due to the huge variation in potential workloads...The best test we have for this is CPU INFO PRO CPU-Z PCMark, which performs a few common tasks instead of purely synthetic loops."
CPU INFO PRO CPU-Z Hardware Info is a hardware specification app for Android with detailed information about your smartphone including:
Hardware information is categorised into:
– Device Info: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Thermal: Internal temperature of your Smartphone.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
CPU INFO PRO CPU-Z Hardware Info is elegant, accurate and simple - the beautiful user interface doesn’t stand between you and the information. Each section is split into 4 smart categories - for ease of access and fast switching. These categories are: usage, software information, device information and connectivity.
Just swipe and see the following useful info of your device:
+ Battery: Battery level, charging status.
+ CPU Detail: Processor type, architecture, hardware info.
+ Screen Display: Display size, density and orientation.
+ RAM: Total size, used memory, free space.
+ Device Model: Model name, manufacturer, build time, brand, etc.
+ SIM: IMEI number, IMSI number, operator detail.
+ Operating System: Version name, SDK number, release number.
+ Storage Info: Internal and External memory detail.
+ Root Check: Device is rooted or not, Super user check, Busy Box check.
+ WiFi Status: Connected or not, WiFi connected name, WiFi Mac Address