The description of CNA Practice Test
CNA Practice Test app is a free flashcard & quiz app to prepare yourself for a CNA certification test. It contains questions from the actual CNA test held in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is someone who is a member of the healthcare team. He/She works under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). There are different terms being used for CNA. Some of them are Nursing Assistant (NA), a Patient Care Assistant (PCA) or a State Tested Nurse Aid (STNA).
College degree is not required to get a Certified Nursing Assistant job, however, training is required to earn postsecondary non-degree certificate or diploma. They also have to take CNA test before start working. Applicants must pass CNA knowledge test and skills test in order to get CNA certification.
- Flashcard Mode: Study & Prepare yourself for CNA Test. You can use this as a reference, cheat sheet or learning book.
- Quiz mode: Test your knowledge before you go for the CNA certification test. (Mock CNA Exam)
This app contains CNA test questions and answers from various categories:
- Activity Of Daily Living (64 Questions)
- Basic Nursing Skills (156 Questions)
- Client Rights (40 Questions)
- Communication (39 Questions)
- Emotional and Mental Health Needs (39 Questions)
- Legal and Ethical Behavior (27 Questions)
- Member of the Health Care Team (23 Questions)
- Restorative Skills (29 Questions)
- Spiritual and Cultural Needs (15 Questions)
- 10 Mix Tests (600 Questions)
- Total 1032 unique flashcards to study for the CNA Test
- Total 1032 unique questions covered in 22 free CNA practice test papers
- Provides you the instant feedback (true or false & highlights correct answer) after you attempt the practice test questions. This way of feedback is very important for learning from your mistakes and avoid it in future.
- Works offline. You can use this CNA training app without an internet connection.
You can refer this app for any of the 50 US states you are appearing for the CNA state test. Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
If you find any issues with the "CNA Practice Test" app, please report it to us through email. Feedback & general suggestions are also welcome.