Carrom Stars is a unique Carrom board game experience!
It's the simplest and most addictive carrom game ever!
The game is completely redesigned to give the players an enjoyable experience!
With realistic physics, intuitive and easy touch controls, you're sure to be hooked onto the action for hours!
1. Play Online Multiplayer - Play Carrom with people from all over the World!
2. Play Local Multiplayer - Upto 4 players can play carrom stars locally on the same device! There's no end to the fun!
3. Freestyle and Professional Match types - Play a Freestyle, or a Professional match (black vs white).
4. Play with a Bot - You can also play with a bot (computer)!
5. Single handed touch control system for your ease of play!
Carrom stars does not follow exact real world measurements of carrom equipment.
Carrom is most easily described as "finger pool". On a wooden board, players flick a large weighted disc (the striker) at smaller wooden discs (the carrom coins).
Carrom is typically played with powder. The most widely played form of 'proper' Carrom is supported by a world wide set of rules known as The Laws of Carrom, and are available from the International Carrom Federation.
Carrom bears similarities to Pool, but is a fascinating game in its own right with varied strategies and techniques. No one knows exactly where the game originated. It could have come from Bangladesh, Burma, Egypt, or Ethiopia, but most believe it originated in India.
1. Freestyle Match -
* You’re allowed to pocket both White and Black Carrom coins.
* Each Carrom coin has a score value. Black is 100, White is 200 and Queen is 500.
* Players are free to hit any Carrom coin on the board, but are not allowed to hit any Carrom coin on the striker line.
* Players need to pocket a cover Carrom coin after pocketing the Queen.
* If the players has pocketed all the Carrom coins except the last remaining cover for the Queen, they cannot hit the cover directly. Hitting the cover results in a foul.
* If a player pockets the striker, it will be a foul.
* The foul penalty is a single smallest coin that the player possesses. If the player doesn’t have any coin, there is no foul penalty. The player loses the turn.
* The player with the highest score wins!
2. Professional Match -
*The player that plays the opening break, will play for white Carrom coins.
* The players cannot pocket the opponent's Carrom coins; any accidental pocketing will be awarded to the opponent.
* If the player has pocketed all their Carrom coins except the last remaining cover for the Queen, they cannot hit the cover directly; hitting the cover will result in a foul.
* Players are not allowed to hit any Carrom coin on the striker line.
* Any foul results in the player forfeiting one Carrom coin. If no Carrom coin is available, nothing is returned.
* Whoever pockets all their Carrom coins, wins!
HOW TO PLAY
* Touch and drag on the striker to aim. Release to shoot.
* Touch and drag below the striker and move left/right to position the striker.
* A Game by Transparent Root
* Follow me on: Twitter