- Search for books, movies, music and more
- Download eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Login to your account and renew items, place holds and view fines
- Check the library’s hours
- Learn a new language with Mango Languages
- Access Consumer Reports and other full-text magazine articles
- Learn about upcoming events
- Connect with us on social media
You can also check out your items while walking around one of our libraries. Activate your smartphone’s scanner and scan in the items you wish to check out. If you check out DVDs, please remember to go to the DiscXpress to get your discs.
There is also a feature called “BookLook”, where you can use your smartphone to scan an item’s UPC barcode and check the Library’s catalog to see if it is available to borrow. You can try this with just about any type of material that you may borrow from the library.
Enjoy CCPL wherever you are, and please contact us with any questions.