Coming to Canada and finding work and integrating into a new society can be very challenging too. It is pretty clear that many new immigrants are having a long and difficult time. Whether you are moving to Canada or anywhere else, you will very likely be living away from your friends and family which in addition to having to adjust to differences of culture, weather, and language, can make it seem like a very daunting prospect.
But leaving the familiar for the strange isn't always such a mountain to climb. This is especially true if you are moving to Canada, which is an exceptionally immigrant-friendly country and where the majority of immigrants have overcome these challenges successfully and with relative ease.
The forms and paperwork associated with visas and residency can be tricky, so you'll find resources and experts on this apps to provide you with Canada immigration advice.
Find out how you can immigrate to Canada, how to protect yourself from fraud and what to expect after you arrive in Canada.
This apps include :
- How to avoid becoming a victim of immigration fraud, such as marriage fraud, document fraud and email and internet scams
- tips for new immigrants to canada
- tips on adjusting newlife in canada for newcomers
- useful advices regarding living, working, investing, studying or settling in Canada.
- Sponsorship appeals, removal order appeals and residency obligation appeals
- Apply for a permanent resident card or Canadian citizenship, find information about how to start your life in Canada, find out what services near you are available to help or what to expect for your first tax year.
This apps will provide you with Canada immigration guide and advice.