Due to Firewall Blocking, this app can't be used in China.
1. Look up single character：list how the Chinese character is written in different styles by different masters.
2. Look up multiple characters：you can swipe left/right to see different character lists.
3. Show information about the calligrapher and it's written in which masterpiece.
4. Adjust how many columns are shown in the same screen.
1. Click on characters to see large one.
2. Grid lines can be displayed in background.
3. Characters can be shown in contour.
4. Use your finger to write on the screen
5. Share calligraphy characters, or your own handwritings.
6. Save individual calligraphy or handwritings to external storage (under folder CalliPlus)
7. Select the characters you like, and save them as a collection
Wither version higher than Android 4.4, Calliplus also supports printing calligraphy into pdf file
Please buy paid version if you like it. With paid version, there's no ads anymore.
These data are from 行政院國家發展委員會，CNS11643中文標準交換碼全字庫網站