Calibre-go supports multiple libraries across multiple Google accounts simultaneously.
- Switch between multiple libraries across multiple accounts
- Set periodic sync to observe changes in your library and get automatic notifications for the same.
- Light and Dark themes
- Landscape mode supported
- View your library statistics
- Pull, Refresh or Remove a library from Calibre-go
- Share book details
- Download the book for reading.
- Email or share a copy of the book.
- View your books list in List and Grid layouts
- Filter books on authors, series, tags or publishers
- Search books by title
- More features in the pipeline ...
AND Free & without any Ads.
To move your Calibre library to Google Drive™ or Microsoft OneDrive -
1) Open Calibre on your Laptop/PC/Desktop
2) Select "Switch/create library..." from the Calibre menu
3) Select an empty folder on your Google Drive or OneDrive in "New Location" drop down
4) Select "Move current library to new location" or press Alt+M. Press OK.
5) Wait for cloud sync to complete
Please leave your reviews and suggestions to help us improve the app.
* Microsoft OneDrive support is still in beta. Only OneDrive for Personal accounts are supported. Please email us if you observe any inconsistencies.
** Calibre-go requires "Contacts Permission". This permission is required to read Gmail accounts on your device and to present you with options to choose which account to use to connect to Google Drive. Calibre-go DOES NOT reads or accesses your contacts in anyway.