We understand that you are currently looking into using a childcare provider for your child. Here at Butterfield Pre School we understand that this is a big decision for you and we hope that this booklet will help you to make that decision.
First of all we would like to give you a brief description of our group. We are based in the grounds of Junction Farm Primary School and have excellent close links with the school. We are an independently run pre school who cater for children aged from 2 years old offering a wide range of activities and sessions at an affordable price. We are registered and inspected by Ofsted and can take up to 26 children per pre school session. We find that most of the children who attend our pre - school make a smooth easy transition into Nursery and School life.
We would love to show you around so please give us a call to arrange a visit. Anyone who registers with us for two or more sessions per week get the first session free!!
It is the objective of Butterfield Pre School to provide a high standard of care and education for all the children in our care.
We aim to provide a friendly, clean, healthy, comfortable and safe environment which the children will find stimulating and challenging, and where enjoyment, fun and achievement are linked with discovery and learning. All the staff are sensitive and responsive to the individual needs of each child and their family, helping all to make a positive contribution to your child’s development and future.
To meet the above aims we are committed to:
• Delivering a high standard of service to develop and improve each child’s quality of life by helping parents to go back to work.
• Respecting each child as an individual taking in to account their own needs.
• Ensuring that our staff are recruited, trained and supervised to meet the needs of the children in their care.
• Providing a safe, healthy and friendly environment for the children to play and learn.
• Ensuring that our service is ran in accordance with the latest standards of care.
• Valuing partnerships with parents/ guardians/ carers and other outside agencies
Here at Butterfield Pre School our mission statement is:
'To produce sociable beings by helping children to
learn through play and putting fun first ’
On our last Ofsted inspection we were rated as Satisfactory below is a quote from the inspection report:
“Staff provide a warm, welcoming and caring atmosphere, which leads to all children and families and visitors feeling welcome. The sufficient range of resources and experiences offered provides all children with the opportunity to make sound progress in their learning and development.”