The description of Burmese Russian Translator
This free app is able to translate IMAGE from CAMERA, words, phrase, sentence, text from Burmese to Russian, and from Russian to Burmese quickly and easily. Best app for easy and fast translations, which can be used like a dictionary, recommended for student, tourist, traveler, everyday conversation, traffic signs, maps, local news, business languages, academic papers,...
• Translate – write text to translate words, phrases and sentences with high accuracy
• CAMERA Mode – take photo, select region of text from image captured by camera, click translate to show translated text
• Gallery Translate – select image from gallery, select region of text from gallery image, click translate to show translated text
• Voice Recognition – input text by recording your voice, quick and easy recognize to translate to Russian or Burmese
• Audio output, Speak Feature - text-to-speech, listen Russian or Burmese, help to pronounce Russian, Burmese words
• Copy and Paste - copy text from clipboard, paste it to translate
• Favorite, History - save and show your translations in favorite or history list, instant search translations
• Clear - possibility clear entire text with a single click
• Resize the text font
• Interface - nice graphics and interface
• Share your translations directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, SMS, Email, Messenger...
Russian (Russian: ру́сский язы́к, tr. rússkiy yazýk) is an East Slavic language and an official language in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and many minor or unrecognised territories. It is an unofficial but widely spoken language in Ukraine and Latvia, and to a lesser extent, the other countries that were once constituent republics of the Soviet Union and former participants of the Eastern Bloc.
English is official language of England. It's international language and is spoken in many countries all over the world.
We would love to hear your suggestions & feedback for Burmese Russian Translator! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to email@example.com.