Blur Image Background lets you blur photo backgrounds or subjects in photos by accurately displaying Blur brush path in magnifying glass.
Blur Image Background is the simplest and fastest way to blur the borders of your photos. Just ONE click to add blurry backgrounds to your photos.
How Blur Image Background Works:
1. Select a photo you want to blur.
2. Blur the photos using touch and watching the blur path on magnifying glass to accurately blur the photo.
3. Use advanced photo editing tools like Undo, Redo, Brush Size to accurately blur photos.
4. Save blurred photos inside the apps for future editing.
5. Share blurred photos with friends.
Features of Blur Image Background:
√ Adjust Intensity
√ Soft & Hard Brushes
√ Offset Brush option with adjustment so your finger won't get in the way
√ Edit in High Resolution - enhanced zoom in feature offers excellent precision
√ Rotate image - ultimate control of image makes it so easy without having to rotate device
√ Undo feature!
√ Export available in 14 different ratio sizes
√ Save to Camera Roll in Low or High Resolution
√ Creative effects such as pixelated mosaic or halftone
√ Blurred Wallpapers
√ Instructions available in help
√ Unique Blur Effect
√ Gaussian Blur
√ Zoom Blur
√ Motion Blur
√ Mosaic Effect
√ Pixel Effect
√ Crystalize Effect
√ Dots Effect
√ Glass Effect