- easy slide switch by sliding finger on touch screen
- Overall presentation view, allowing user to select and switch to any slide.
- Text View, by sliding finger up on touch screen.
- In Text mode, Button to switch from slide to user notes.
- Scroll pad mode, allowing user to move mouse pointer.
- DRAW shapes on screen.
- full slide view when flipping screen to horizontal.
- Smart function, double click on screen will show user the next action to take until a presentation is ready to use
In order to establish communication between your android phone and your computer, Blue Server software has to be downloaded and installed in your computer.
Blue server is free of charge, and can be downloaded from:
Blue Server embraces a set of (currently) seven Apps available in the market. All Apps intend to give android users full control over windows OS controls and software, namely keyboard and mouse control, webbrowsing, powerpoint, media player and print screen functions.
For more information on other blue server apps, please refer to blue server guide, also available for downloaded at the below mentioned web site:
Save money buying Blue Server Utility App. This App is a all-in-one utility, containing all blue apps at a very attractive pricing
For demo version, maximum number of slides that can be loaded is 6!
(Note: App suitable For windows operating systems only, supports powerpoint 2003 and higher)