Use the Bill4Time mobile app to stay connected on the go.
FREE ACCOUNT WITH MOBILE REGISTRATION
• Sign up for a free Bill4Time standard or Bill4Time legal time billing account right from your phone. No credit card required!
• Free time billing with free support. Plan includes 1 user, 3 clients, 5 projects and 100mb storage.
TRACK TIME AND EXPENSES ANYWHERE
• Track time easily with our one-tap timer, you can even track non-billable time!
• Charge per project? Tap flat fee billing and enter your amount, that simple.
• Expense management features include markup, full item description, customizable expense types and a reimbursable option.
• Instantly capture receipt images with camera integration.
• Tap to download. Access the expense files and images of your choosing.
CLIENT AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Access, add, and edit client or project details on the go.
• Both time tracking and expense tracking features are organized by client and project.
ACCESS WITHOUT A DATA CONNECTION
• If you are without a data connection your time and expense entries will save and sync when back online.
EVENT AND MEETING SCHEDULER
• Add new events on the go and later convert scheduled events into time entries.
• View your team's schedule when online in a merged calendar; great for management and a virtual office.
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE THROUGH THE WEB APPLICATION
• Login to your account online at Bill4Time.com for invoicing, reporting and more!
• Customize invoices and get paid with your own dedicated client portal
• Assess your business with over two dozen specialized reports.
• Accounting that integrates with QuickBooks.
LEGAL BILLING FEATURES (AVAILABLE ON ALL LEGAL PLANS)
• Trust & IOLTA accounting
• ABA task codes
• Conflict checker
• LEDES and Litigation advisor export for invoices
Terms of Service - https://www.bill4time.com/terms-of-service/
Security Statement: https://www.bill4time.com/security-statement/
“Since implementing Bill4Time, our detailed record keeping has vastly improved. We no longer have a problem with “missing time entries” because time is entered at the time of service while still at the client’s location. We also accurately capture expenses and send our invoices by email with just a few clicks.”
– Paul G. Lewis, T&M Protection Resources, New York, NY