The Bible is the best-selling book in history in the World.
The Holy Bible is God's written word to mankind. It has been written over thousands of years by many people under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and miraculously preserved until today. There are many ancient documents, but those in the Holy Bible are of great importance to Jews and Christians, because they explain the way to fellowship with God and the way to live.
The Holy Bible is a collection of books. These are arranged in the Old Testament (before Jesus Christ) and New Testament.
Over 8 million people on 6 continents use ‘The Bible Study App’ to read and study God’s Word! This Bible app is more than just an e-reader, ‘The Bible Study App’ links your Bible reading with outstanding commentaries, maps, and dictionaries for an in-depth study experience. You can take notes, highlight verses, bookmark passages, and sync all of these things between different devices. Install now to explore over 100 free downloadable resources that make ‘The Bible Study App’ a must have.
Bible offers mobile access to Scripture in more languages than any other Bible App, and includes dramatized Bible Audio and The JESUS Film Project. READ the Bible, LISTEN to the Bible, and SEE the Bible as never before with anyone in the world.
- Bibles, Commentaries, Dictionaries, Maps, and Christian books in over 80 languages
- Download text and audio Bibles for offline reading and listening anytime, anywhere.
- Here are a 'few' of the Bibles available:
Arabic, Asháninka, Bafut, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Ewe, Farsi / Persian, Finnish, French, German, Guaymi, Haitian, Huasteco Veracruz, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Latin, Malagasy, Mezquital, Ngiemboon, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Hungarian, Polish, Hebrew, Hindi, ...
- Over 60 English Bibles including NIV, NKJV, NIrV, KJV, CEV, AMP, ESV, NASB, The Message, Amplified Bible, New Living Translation, HCSB, NABre, NRSV, NCV
- 39 Bible commentaries
- Extensive dictionary and Christian book collection
- Strong's integration allows Greek and Hebrew word analysis
- Split screen
- Write personal notes
- Choose your display language: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Farsi / Persian, Dutch, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Thai. and many more…
- Search for keywords, book names, and specific verses.
- Maps of the bible lands
- Listen to any document read out for you
- Automatic scrolling, automatic day/night mode
- The split-screen view allows you to open two books at once to compare Bible translations, view your study notes while you read, or follow along with a commentary while you study Scripture.