The KJV was commissioned by the Church of England and completed in 1611. As such, its language reflects common usage in the 16th century and may seem archaic to some modern readers.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Works off-line, No internet connection needed for downloaded Bibles.
- Move back and forth from reading your Bible.
- Full-text search by Keyword
- Copy and paste multiple verses easily and quickly.
- Quick navigation between chapters
- Highlighting allows readers to easily emphasize verses or passages.
- Bookmark your favorite passages for quick future reference or make your own personal studies.
- Portrait / Landscape mode.
- Font sizes can be easily changed.
- Easily share verses and notes with friends and family through email, Facebook, text messages, etc.
- Contact the super responsive tech support with your questions.