With this app you can:
- Access 11200+ preloaded Question & Answers on various topics of Islam!
- All answers are with detailed proofs and references!
- Search through the huge database of questions instantly using Smart Search!
- Stay updated by using the "Check For Update" feature and make sure you have the latest questions always!
- Create you own Personal Folders and add questions for later reference!
- Backup your personal folders and questions to SD Card so that you never loose them!
- Share questions with others using One Touch Share!
- No Internet Required. Works completely Offline!
- Excellent performance even on lower end mobiles!
Note: The installation can take time on lower end mobiles. If you find issues installing the app, try restarting your mobile, closing all running apps and then going through the installation wizard.
Welcome to Islam Question & Answer!
This App aims to provide intelligent, authoritative responses to anyone's question about Islam, whether it be from a Muslim or a non-Muslim, and to help solve general and personal social problems. Responses are composed by Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid, a known Islamic lecturer and author. Questions on topic such as theology, worship, human and business relations, or social and personal issues.
All questions and answers on this site have been prepared, approved, revised, edited, amended or annotated by Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajjid, the supervisor of this site.
With the spread of Islam world-wide walillah il-hamd and its diffusion into the internet, some sites have been published claiming to serve Muslims and to speak in the name of Islam. However, not all of these sites, which discuss issues relevant to Islam, present accurate and reliable information based on the true beliefs and practices of the Prophet (peace & blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his companions. Thus, there is a need to increase the number of sites providing resources based on these authentic teachings. It is hoped that this site will be among them. The objectives of Islam Q&A include:
- To teach and familiarize Muslims with various aspects of their religion
- To be a source for guiding people to Islam
- To respond to users questions and inquiries to the best of our resources and capabilities
- To assist in solving the social and personal problems of the Muslims in an Islamic context
It was decided to make the site all-encompassing, directed towards Muslims and non-Muslims alike. Subject areas include, but are not limited to, Islamic fiqh and jurisprudence, Islamic history, Islamic social laws (including marriage, divorce, contracts, and inheritance), Islamic finance, basic tenets and aqeedah of the Islamic faith and tawheed, and Arabic grammar as it relates to the Quran and Islamic texts.
The responses are handled by Sheikh Muhammad Salih al-Munajjid, using only authentic, scholarly sources based on the Quran and sunnah, and other reliable contemporary scholarly opinions. References are provided where appropriate in the responses.
A database organized by subject areas, containing common as well as previously asked questions, is available for exploring, either by browsing the entire contents or specific subject areas, or by searching for specific keywords.
Brought to you by Dawah Desk.
About Dawah Desk:
Dawah Office For Every Da'ee
Mission: Da'wah desk is a website aimed at building virtual Da'wah office for every Da'ee around the globe right from the speaker down to anyone who wants to do some Da'wah bi-ithnillaah. In addition to this, it has been envisioned to make it as an open Da'wah source for all the Da'ees
Visit us at http://www.dawahdesk.com
*Note: This App is not officially sponsored by islamqa.com and was made by individuals seeking purely the pleasure of Allah s.w.t