In this class you will not feel like a snarly smart as is teaching you, nor will you feel like you got to figure it out all on your own with online YouTube videos or books that run faster then the speed of light.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 24 lectures and 41 mins of content!
- Learn HTML
- Get over the fear of code
- Understanding how HTML Tags Work
- Picking an Editor
- Discovering the HTML Tag
- Exploring the HEAD and BODY Tags
- Creating a Page TITLE
- Working with H1 through H6 Tags
- Creating HTML Paragraphs
- Dealing with Copy Issues
- Nesting Tags
- Building our pages to be Searchable.
- Discovering selfcontained Tags (HR and BR).
- Lifetime access to 24 lectures
- A community of 18100+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"LOL! Thanks Ben, ur lectures are easy to follow and fun I really enjoy them. The mum effect really works too, thanks to ur mum. Nice work 02geek God bless y'all. Peace"
- (Anthony Anyakwo) ★★★★★
"I was able to get a basic review very quickly. It helped me confirm that I want to know more without spending a lot of time "learning".
- (Margaret Stevens) ★★★★★
"I did this as a revision course and it was really useful. I think if you are a beginner this is a good place to start. The teaching style may not suit everyone but if you like, a light-hearted approach this will work for you. It almost seems like Ben and his mum are in your house."
- (Jessica Reid) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Ben Fhala
Ben Fhala is an Adobe ACP and part of the Adobe pre-release members. Owner of 02Geek and the author of the book HTML5 Graphing and Data Visualization. He is also an award winning developer. Most of all a guy that really loves learning and teaching when ever he can.
Install the "Beginners HTML Training" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.