• Investment objectives
• Risk-return trade-off
• Investment strategies
• What you need to know before investing
• Understanding your investment objectives
• Understanding your investment horizon
• Life Stages of an individual
• Market risk vs specific risk
• Return on investment
• Portfolio Diversification
• Asset Allocation
• Market Timing
• Constraints on Investment Strategies
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• Over 11 lectures and 43 mins of content!
• Determine Your Investment Objectives
• Understand The Risk-Return Trade-Off
• Understand The Various Investment Strategies
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ MoneySENSE Core Financial Capabilities Framework
✔ Why Do We Invest?
✔ Investment Objectives
✔ Risk and Return
✔ Risk Tolerance
✔ Diversification and Asset Allocation
✔ Asset Allocation Factors
✔ Dollar Cost Averaging, Market Timing and Constraints
✔ The Cautious Investor
✔ Additional Resources
• Lifetime access to 11 lectures and 1 quizzes
• A community of 3000+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By :Institute for Financial Literacy | Unbiased Financial Education Courses and Peggy Chan | Financial Literacy Trainer
Peggy has 8 years of experience in the financial services industry, helping clients understand their financial needs, objectives and risk tolerance as well as reviewing company policies and procedures to ensure compliance. She was also an adjunct lecturer with a Polytechnic, teaching insurance and retirement planning subjects.
Install the "Basic Investing Concepts" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.