We'll start with navigating the Excel 2013 interface, including the Ribbon, Backstage View and the Quick Access Toolbar.
Discover concepts to help you understand how enter data into a Excel spreadsheet, using Flash Fill and working with worksheets.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• Over 21 lectures and 3 hours of content!
• Learning the Excel 2013 interface
• Working with worksheets
• Using templates
• Working with date formats
✔ Using Touch
✔ Getting Started
✔ Settings and Preferences
✔ The Ribbon and Toolbars
✔ Backup and Recovery
✔ Entering and Deleting Data
✔ Formatting Worksheets
• Lifetime access to 21 lectures
• 3+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 5200+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY *
"Except that there were quite a number of little tricks exclusive to Excel 2013. In my case, I had only recently gotten up to speed on Excel, and that was on an earlier version. This not only provided a necessary update, but reinforced my previous learning. This presentation seems to have something for everyone. I recommend it highly."
-(Don Edgar ) ★★★★★
"Very Straight Foward Curse is a must to every excel 2013 User."
-(Teg. Juan Sebastián Osorio Lopéz ) ★★★★★
"it is too easy . i enjoy it . it made excel like an amazing game."
-(Mahmoud Abdelwahd ) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Simon Sez IT | Software training to help you succeed
Simon Sez IT offers video based training courses to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
Install the "Basic Excel 2013 :Udemy Course" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.