The description of Baby Health Tracker
Baby Health Tracker is an app that helps you track your growing child's important metrics, such as height, weight, feeding log and vaccination schedules. Having all these information in one place on the same app, allows you to easily spot patterns in your child, such as what kind of food it has and the effect on its sleep or happiness.
* enter in your child's height or weight and it will calculate the percentile it falls under. Helping you to determine your child's growth progress. These child percentile statistics is based on World Health Organisation.
* enter the time it had a meal and the type of food it had. Allows you to track keep track of food it has in a busy parenting time schedules
* there is a notes section, to note down on any reaction it has, if any.
* the app allows you to enter new food types, so you can continue tracking as your child grows.
* being a parent, you never want to see your child get sick. But naturally, they will get sick, and fever is one of the common sickness because it is a sign of your child's body fighting illness and its also at the same time body is growing stronger. The log will help you track your child's temperature during its fever day, just so that you can free up a bit of your mind on something else.
* taking medication is an important part in helping your child combat sickness. Taking medication at regular interval also plays an important part in making sure, the medication is most effective. During those night's where every 3 or 4 hrs to feed your child either panadol or neurofen, the log serves it purpose of reminding you what to give your child at 4am.
* Vaccination has become an import part of keeping your child safe from nasty bacteria and viruses. Taking the required vaccination at specific periods, help your growing child's body build the required defense from these nasty. This schedules helps remind you when to take your new born to the clinic for the required vaccination. This vaccination schedules is based on The Australian Immunisation Handbook 9th edition 2008..
* This log will show you all the event / activities that has been logged, with the latest on top. It also allows you to introduce new event/activities as required, such as sleeping time, Diaper change time, or just play time.