New moms and dads often wonder what to expect next and how to know if their baby’s development is on target. Instead of focusing too much on developmental milestones, however, it’s important to remember that babies all develop at their own pace. We will help you cope with common developmental milestones. Baby care guide provides you a list of useful tips for baby health care & child development stages. Learn more about children's health&vaccines, first steps to stop the baby crying,
Child development day by day consists of both gross motor and fine motor skills. Also app include baby skills information, children behavior and language, tips for moms about a breastfed baby and educational games for kids.
- How to handle your premature baby's crying and fussiness
- 10 children sleep mistakes (Parenting Tips)
- Why does my baby spit up so much?
- Postpartum depression and anxiety (baby tracker week by week)
- When can my child go in a pool? (pregnancy app)
- Caring for newborn twins or multiples (Signs of autism)
- Postpartum exercise. Fitness for moms after labour
- Infant Development (0-1 year of age)
- For moms: beauty secrets and tips after labour
Your baby's physical development is a thing of beauty and a source of pride. From sitting to crawling, walking to talking, smiling to laughing, each achievement is a developmental milestone. Learn what to expect next in your baby's physical and intellectual development. These tips will guide you to nurture your baby in a healthy and natural way through baby care tips. You can learn more about baby development stages from helpless newborn to active toddler: It takes just 12 short months for your baby to undergo this incredible transformation. Good luck!