* The Azuga device, which is plugged directly into the vehicle’s on-board computer, captures data on how safely and efficiently your employees drive.
* Azuga creates a score and ranking based on driver behavior data. This includes number of speeding events, speeding duration, sudden starts, idling, miles driven, and hard braking.
* From a laptop, mobile phone, or tablet, you can look at the driver leaderboard, and apply rewards from top brands like Walmart, Amazon and Burger King to your best drivers.
* Drivers can look up their own scores so they can see what behavior is risky and coach themselves into becoming safer, more efficient drivers. They can also look at the scores of fellow drivers to see the competition. Not only is this a great platform for getting your drivers to improve their driving safety and efficiency, but it also makes safe, efficient driving really fun!
What a Rewards Program can Solve:
* For the last 2 years, Driver Turnover has been above 90% for large truckload carriers and 50%+ for small business drivers.
* Hiring a new driver costs between $800 - $2,000
* Organizations that provide non-cash rewards/recognition had an annual year over year revenue increase of 9.6% versus 3% for all others
* 95% of Americans consider perks & benefits while deciding to stay or take a new job.
You wouldn’t believe how much you will save in the long run just by treating your employees to a free sandwich or coffee every now and again. Smaller rewards, but more frequent rewards. Here is what you can expect with a Driver Rewards Program:
Your drivers will improve their fuel efficiency by at least 8% by reducing speeding, idling and hard braking incidents, and lessening drive time through improved routing.
Driver Loyalty: Your employees will want to stay with your company, lowering your onboarding costs and employee churn in the process.
A Positive and Productive Company Culture: Creating a great company culture starts from the top. By incentivizing your employees, you will be very pleased with how your customer service improves and by how many customers will want to keep coming back!
Self-Coaching: Azuga Driver Rewards allows drivers to see their own performance so they can figure out strategies to improve performance and coach themselves to being a top driver! Why threaten drivers when you can offer rewards?
Please Note: You must be a Azuga customer to use this app. Not a Azuga customer? Call us to find out more. US: 1-888-790-0715. Or reach out to our sales team at [email protected]