With AWeber Stats, your data is always within reach.
On the Stats Email Dashboard, you can:
* Review your AWeber list stats, including broadcast statistics for total subscribers, unsubscribes, open rate and click rate
* Preview recently sent broadcast messages within the app
* Preview scheduled broadcast messages within the app
On the Subscribers Overview you’ll see:
* Total subscribers and recent subscribe and unsubscribe counts per list
* Broadcast open and click rate per subscriber
* Total opens, clicks, and messages sent per subscriber
* List source and subscribe date
On the Sent Broadcasts view you’ll see:
* Open, click, bounce, and complaint rates for each list and sent broadcast message
* Detailed stats for each recipient of a sent broadcast
On the Scheduled Broadcasts view you’ll see:
* Your queue of all broadcast messages per list
* Scheduled send time for your broadcast
On the Follow Ups view you’ll see:
* Open rates for each email in your follow up series
Have a question about your stats, or email marketing? AWeber’s award-winning customer solutions team is available 7 days a week to help you. The AWeber app features mobile access to submit a support ticket, or search the AWeber Knowledge Base.
About AWeber: Founded in 1998, AWeber provides a full suite of email marketing tools used by over 100,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe. Our web-based tools help businesses grow by staying in touch with customers and prospects through email.