• Winner of the EDITOR'S CHOICE AWARD from Children's Technology Review
• Winner of a PARENTS’ CHOICE Silver Honor Award
• A fully interactive storybook for young and emerging readers starring the PBS favorite: Arthur
"I am excited to see these engaging interactive versions of my books available to kids everywhere once again. Thanks Wanderful!”
- Marc Brown, Author of the Arthur series of books
"When Arthur attends his first day of school, he learns that Mr. Ratburn, his teacher, has a legendary reputation among the kids as being a very hard teacher. Arthur is dismayed because he has homework on the very first day. It just doesn't seem fair. And to make first-day matters worse, the principal shows off a big trophy as a reminder of the upcoming spell-a-thon. The very next day Mr. Ratburn announces to his class that there will be a spelling test on Friday and the winners will represent the class in the spell-a-thon. And, as Arthur has taught us for so many years, hard work and determination pay off.
This well-paced book formatted app is enhanced with just the right dose of touch-activated short animations. The narration, available in either Spanish or English, plays automatically and can be adjusted in the Settings so that the narration completes before any of the animations can be played. "
- Kristin Harris ©2013 Parents' Choice
Have you ever wished you could play inside a story and really interact with all the characters and words? Now you can! Arthur’s Teacher Trouble is an imaginative and interactive reading experience with fully animated content loved by children, parents and teachers alike.
Wanderful brings every page of this great Marc Brown story to life. Read and play along as Arthur learns to cope with his strict new teacher, Mr. Ratburn and compete in a school-wide Spelling Bee. Will he study hard for the competition? How will he do?
• Includes both English and Spanish with dynamic switching between the languages
• 24 animated pages
• 40 interactive spelling words, each fully animated to reinforce the word meaning
• Virtually every item on each page comes to life when tapped
• A hidden animated surprise on each page – see if you can find the paper airplane
• Multiple settings to customize the App for your child’s reading experience
• Two modes: “Read to Me” and the fully interactive “Let Me Play”
• Move between pages with swipe or with scrolling page navigation
• Parental tips to help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
Wanderful’s goal is to bring outstanding interactive storybooks to a new generation of children. We hope Arthur’s Teacher Trouble provides your family, children and students with hours of story play.
Arthur’s Teacher Trouble is written by Marc Brown. Over 65 Million Arthur books are in print and the Arthur TV show is the longest running children’s animated show in history.
The Astro GO Play Network
Arthur’s Teacher Trouble is part of the Astro GO Play Network of games for Learning and Play. Astro GO Play offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.