With ArkadinMobile, you can connect to conference calls by phone or via the Internet (VoIP), share your documents online in real-time and use the fully integrated video conferencing for face to face meetings.
ArkadinMobile can be used by anyone to attend a meeting as a guest or participant. An Arkadin account is required to organise and start meetings.
- Access audio, web and video conference wherever you are 24/7/365
- Choose from up to three ways to join a meeting without the hassle of dialing a PIN code – 1-click dial in, request a call back to a preferred number or join the audio through the Internet (VoIP)
- Add video to your meetings and see up to 4 participants simultaneously
- Upload content and share it with the conference attendees on the move
- Manage meeting attendees - rename, mute or unmute lines, place on hold, disconnect or promote to presenters
- Send instant invitations from within the meeting to invite additional attendees by email or call out using contact details in your Address Book
- Send private or public instant chat messages to attendees
- Record audio & web conferences for later use
Features for guests/participants:
- Join conferences in one-click
- View attendee list, shared content and any annotations; also pinch to zoom in on content detail
- Use your camera to participate in a video conference and see up to 4 attendees simultaneously
- Chat with the moderator, in public or private mode
- Mute and edit on-screen name