The description of Arabic English Translator
Easily translate text, words and sentences from Arabic to English and from English to Arabic language. This app could be used for word meanings and as a dictionary too.
Arabic English Translator has these features:
- English Arabic Translator
- Arabic English Translator
- Hear translated text in English or Arabic
- Can be used as a Dictionary.
- Offline access for translated words, text and sentences.
- Social Media - Easily share with Friends and Family.
- Easy to use for Translator
Bonus Feature – Learn and Master the pronunciation as English Arabic Translator has in built audio feature. Hear the translated text and conveniently communicate with your friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, family members or tourists.
If you are a Traveler or Student or language enthusiast then this app is a must have for you.
For Students – you can now complete your language homework and assignments easily.
For Traveler - if you are traveling from Arabic speaking nation or country to English Speaking nation or country, or from English Speaking country to Arabic Speaking country then this app is your best companion.
Now you can learn Arabic or English language at your convenience, while driving, playing games, in class, while on travel, while commuting to work, with friends, etc.
We have Arabic translator for other languages too, for e.g. Arabic, Russian, Arabic, Korean, and many more. Drop us an email if you are interested.
Interesting Facts about Arabic Language:
- Arabic is the primary language of 26 countries worldwide.
- Arabic is the official language in Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Palestine, and Western Sahara.