• Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
• Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
• Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
• Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
• Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronic
• Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
Included in the conference are Plenary, Industry, Technical, and Dialogue Sessions, Professional Education and Exhibitor Seminars, and a large Exposition Hall with over 300 exhibitors. Included in the App is conference information, presenter information, an interactive exhibit hall plan, a scheduler and many other features.