Cisco AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from Samsung KNOX Android devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. Through the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), TCP-based applications and latency-sensitive traffic (such as voice over IP [VoIP]) are provided an optimized communication path to corporate resources. Additionally, AnyConnect support IPsec IKEv2 with Next Generation Encryption.
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
Trial AnyConnect Apex (ASA) licenses are available for administrators at www.cisco.com/go/license
AnyConnect for Android requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later. For licensing questions and evaluation licenses, please contact ac-temp-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA.
As of November 2014, new license options (Plus/Apex) are available for purchase. These licenses include Mobile support. http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/security/anyconnect-og.pdf
- Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS/DTLS/IKEv2
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide range of authentication options
- Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
- Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
- Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
- Administrator-controlled split / full tunneling network access policy
- Trusted Network Detection
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator, please contact your designated support point of contact.
You can reach out to us to provide feedback, suggestions, or leave comments via Twitter by directing a tweet to the @AnyConnect account, visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/anyconnect, or e-mail us at ac-mobile-feedback (AT) cisco.com.
Join Google+ Community
Opt-In (or Out):
Report issues to [email protected]. No TAC support.