AnesthesiaValet offers services that simplify data capture while creating clear ways to get started on a Perioperative Surgical Home. The documentation services are accessed on mobile phones, iPads and computers. They are provided as a standalone or with direct integration from existing EHR, HIS, or AIMS platforms.
- Patient Readiness Tracking Board and Clinical Decision Checklist modules decrease surgical delays and cancellations while reducing redundancies, unnecessary testing, medical errors, and readmissions.
- Preoperative Evaluation - Complete your Preop Eval on nearly any device, in less time than current paper workflows. The documentation process is customizable and includes Meaningful Use data capture that can be exported in one standard process, eliminating double documentation requirements. The system works with most HIS and AIMS platforms. An integrated patient portal is also provided that eliminates documentation time requirements.
- Surgical CDI™ improves quality scores, while ensuring accurate reimbursement, by capturing a complete and accurate list of comorbidities.
- PQRS Submission-AnesthesiaValet simplifies PQRS capture and includes export to the AQI in order to qualify for billing submission. Signing up today can help avoid significant financial penalties.
- ePOSTOP Quality Capture-simplifies outcomes data capture, transmits data to AQI, and facilitates reporting across multiple facilities. National benchmarking is available and the data capture serves as a foundation for a Perioperative Surgical Home. With outcome data in hand, groups can plan ways to create value for their facility and provide better care to their patients.