The ASV was the basis of several later Bible revisions. They were the Revised Standard Version (1946-1952/1971), the Amplified Bible (1965), the New American Standard Bible (1963-1971/1995), and the Recovery Version (1999). The ASV was also the basis for the World English Bible and Kenneth N. Taylor's Bible paraphrase, The Living Bible, which was published in 1971.
Benefits of application:
- The application works without an internet connection;
- Ability to search;
- Ability to increase / decrease the font;
- Ability to create an unlimited number of tabs to a particular verse, one of the books;
- If you are interested in the allocation of poems you can copy or send a message;
- Ability to scroll through the volume buttons.
Our team is not in place, and aims to expand its functional applications.