Modify Unit setting
1. Added support for multiple languages: Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Russian
2. Voice Recording file playback support (from the sound settings): (However, the playing time must be less than about 10 seconds.)
3. Change the display unit status graph: Others adjust the grid spacing
4. softkey applied Smartphones supplement
5. Intro shorten loading times
6. Modify Change font size
7. Stabilization app complements
8. Add other
It’s an application of “Alcoordi”, a smartphone breathalyzer to measure alcohol level after drinking.
※ If app is not found, please visit www.snce.co.kr (notice) for download or sncele.wix.com/snce for download
Alcoordi is an ultra-slim-sized digital breathalyzer based on special sensor technology that has been verified for more than 10 years. This breath sampling system can be easily carried around anywhere, and It comes with various functions such as calculation of recovery time.
- Compatible with Android devices. (version4.0 and above that support OTG)
- No battery needed.
- Simple user registration and checking measurement result.
- Default image of measurement results and contact numbers can be changed.
- Autorun (when it is connected to a smartphone.
- Simple change of measurement unit display.
- Simple setting of default warning level of concentration.
- Replaceable mouthpiece.
Note 1) This app can be run regardless of device, but alcohol measurement must be with Alcoordi device.
Note 2) It can be used for most smartphones that run Andriod 4.0, above that support OTG. Few phones are not compatible with Alcoordi due to screen rate or restrictions set by phone makers.
Note 3) The compatibility is a result from the testing with smartphones in the SK Development Center, a mobile communication service provider. It means the compatibility might not be perfectly applicable to all smartphones because of different environment of each smartphone.
Note 4) Due to screen size rate, few smartphones could show smaller size display on screen.
Will be updated on the compatibility with new smartphones.