• You want to send your patients a quick reminder about your future appointment exactly 2 hours before?
• It’s Christmas night and you want to enjoy your family dinner while still sending a “Merry Christmas!” SMS to your friends?
• You want to be the first one to wish “Happy New Year!” to your dearest ones at midnight sharp while still not missing on all the fun at the party?
Never forget to send a message again! Set your messages to be sent just as you would with your alarm.
Be the first one to wish “Happy Birthday” to your friends by scheduling the application to do it for you when the “big day” arrives.
Never forget again to say “Good night!” to your girlfriend by asking for a little help from Ahead SMS!
1. Setting a large amount of messages to be sent at the exact same time might make the phone messaging system jam and the app to misbehave. Please ensure you allow a time difference of at least one minute between each 10 messages sent.
2. A delay of maximum one minute between the set time and the time the message is actually sent might occur. This is due to prevent system jams.
3. When sending multiple messages at the same time, the order in which they are sent might differ from the order they were added.