It includes a series of short lectures designed so that students can take them when they have time available.
The course will take about 1 hour to complete in total.
This course provides an introduction to the adoption of agricultural innovations. It provides information on the effective use of the ADOPT tool.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
• Beginnings of ADOPT
• Understanding the underpinnings of the ADOPT conceptual framework
• Q1. Relative Advantage for the Population.
• Q2. Learn ability Characteristics of the Innovation.
• Q3. Population Specific influences on the ability to Learn about the Innovation.
• Q4. Relative Advantage of the Innovation.
• Loading the ADOPT tool
• Entering information about the population and the innovation
• The ADOPT outputs and the ADOPT report
• Resources Depository (not a lecture)
• What people are saying about ADOPT (not a lecture)
- Lifetime access to 13 lectures
- A community of 400+ students learning together!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By: Dr. Geoff Kuehne | Social Researcher
Dr. Kuehne was the principal researcher involved in the development of the ADOPT tool. He has conducted research into farmers’ beliefs about climate change and how those beliefs influence their actions.
Install the "ADOPT Workshop" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.