● Roman English with Arabic text to facilitate Holy Quran’s reading
● Audio files, whichcontain brief speech that highlights the importance of charon qul
● Audio files of Ayatul Kursi, Durood Shareef in separate section
● Dua-e-Qunoot audio for easy learning and memorizing
This is in addition to the earlier features which are:
● Recitation of 4 Quls by (3) three renowned personalities
● A separate reading pane for self-reading
● Arabic recitation of Al-Quran with Urdu and English translation
It is hard to describe the benefits of Almighty Allah’s Kalam. These Surah are very brief and Alhamdollilah most of the Muslims learn and memorize each Surah from charon qul, moreover, they frequently recite these Surah during Salah. Arabic recitation by famous and well known reciters helps listeners to recite and repeat and get to the correct diction, also these soothing voices signifies the greatness of the Holy Quran and affirmation that only Allah’s word can touch every individual’s inner self and bring peace of mind.
When retiring for the night, or when one has a physical ailment, to recite the last two/three Surahs (112 Al-Ikhlaas, 113 Al-Falak, 114 A-Naas) and blow over one's hands and rub one's body is indeed from the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (saws).
The immense benefits of 4 Quls when combined together, the hidden relief in Surah Fateh, power of Durood Shareef and the protection of Ayatul kursi have countless bounties when recited together one by one or alone. During ailments, black magic or fear of satan or Jinn many Muslim Scholars recommend these Surah. It is advisable to recite these Surah or Ayah in abundance in the light of Hadees, but we also recommend to seek guidance from Imam or Mufti for order, quantity and timings of recitation when entangled in something difficult or countering some evil’s misdeeds.