What are my options?
It's always a good thing to have many options to consider as it will not leave you with only very few choices that you probably didn't want in the first place. And so to enumerate them, here are the different kinds of floor designs that you can choose from:
• Hardwood - among the kinds of hardwood floors that you can have installed in your house includes Acacia, Ash, Bamboo, Beech, Birch, Cherry, Cork, Imbuya, Jatoba, Kempus, Maple, Merbau, Oak, Red Oak, Teak, Walnut, Zebrano and Tiger Wood.
• LVT - luxury vinyl flooring can imitate any floor designs from hardwood, to stone floor and other new design concepts that have never been achieved in other kinds of flooring before.
• Stone Tiles - it may include Flagstone, Granite, Limestone, Marble, Sandstone, Slate, Travertine and Manufactured Stone.
• Laminated Flooring - this type of flooring is somewhat exclusive to wood planks only and they come in only three forms which are the glueless-click, glued laminate and the pre-glued tiles. Just like luxury vinyl flooring this kind of flooring is very easy to install and so if you want to have a hardwood floor in no time, then choose laminate flooring.
• Carpets - you can buy plain or colored carpets, you can also choose to have patterns on them or not and for your long staircase you can use a stair carpet runner. Just be sure to buy from the best carpet brands so that your carpet will last for years to come.
So as you can see you have quite a lot of options to remodel your floor and some of them are very promising too! You'll be amazed at how much more beautiful your house interior could be with a Red Oak floor or luxury vinyl tiles. Sometimes you're afraid to try new things because you think they'll ruin what is, when in fact they can just do the opposite.
Reclamation is a reserved term for reforestation or turning an uninhabitable land into a suitable environment where life forms could thrive. Now when applied to the principle of floor designs you get a picture of beautifying your floors with the best flooring materials in the market. If you're only using grade "A" linoleum on top of your concrete floor you can upgrade it to dark Oak wood or Acacia hardwood floor. Or make it a floating hardwood floor; you can also start over with a Limestone or Granite flooring and then install a nice thick carpet on top of it to serve as a finishing touch. You can also use brick flooring, luxury vinyl flooring, prefinished hardwood flooring or even cheap wood flooring.
So when you're finally tired of the kind of floor designs or lack thereof in your house that seems to always go out of sync with your kitchen cabinetry and furniture, then it's time to switch flooring types. Choose hardwood or high quality stone floors in order to augment the aesthetics of your house further and never settle for less, because you deserve nothing less also. A new study even shows how your house design can affect you mentally, color schemes and even floor designs and material you use. Hardwood floors is the number one material that encourages calm and stimuli intelligence, luxury vinyl flooring comes in second and carpets ranks third.