360Tube - Create 360° Videos APK
The description of 360Tube - Create 360° Videos
You can render your videos or simply tag them with the required 360° meta-data and upload them to your YouTube account with only a few clicks with this app.
360Tube takes raw video / image footage from a fish-eye camera with one or multiple lens and creates a single equi-rectangular video from it and saves it to YouTube to view it as an interactive 360° video.
Out off the box we support Samsung Gear 360, EleCam 360, Ricoh Theta S, and PanoView.
However the camera settings are fully configurable through a graphical interface. This will allow you to use any fisheye camera with 360Tube.
This app includes the following features:
- 360° video rendering on your phone
- 360° fast rendering on your PC
- Upload your 360° video to YouTube
- Injecting your videos with the required 360° tags
- Built in file browser
- 360° video viewer
- Standard 2D video viewer
- Visual adjustments of the render attributes
- Render single or dual-lens raw material
- Download of raw test video material
- Render to different 360° video resolutions
Once you configure the Yaw, Roll, and Pitch of the recorded video you can start the rendering process either on your Android device itself, on your Home PC ( Additional application needs to be installed ) or in the cloud.
360Tube - Create 360° Videos for Android official Trailer
- Don't hide menu item for 360 player.
- Modified side nav view
- 360Tube - Create 360° Videos 2.6 for Android 4.1+ APK Download
Version: 2.6 (26) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Update on: 2018-03-22
APK File SHA1: 62dce774832bcb45ed68496a129cdc6bedd76303
What's new: - Multiple bug fixes - Don't hide menu item for 360 player.- Modif More...
- 360Tube - Create 360° Videos 2.5 for Android 4.1+ APK Download
- 360Tube - Create 360° Videos 2.4 for Android 4.1+ APK Download
- 360Tube - Create 360° Videos 2.2 for Android 4.1+ APK Download
- 360Tube - Create 360° Videos 1.7 for Android 4.1+ APK Download