Kookmin WebTuneun Now, enjoy the game!
Do you want to explode??? Cool action?!
National webtoon officially released!!
Insa's seven-star cider action!
*Official Cafe: https://cafe.naver.com/lookismgame
*Brand page: http://vfun.valofe.com/game/detail/lookism
★★★ Game Features★★★
1. National webtoon'Appearance consciousness' Now meet with action!
Republic of Korea's No.1 webtoon attention to appearance!
Now, enjoy stylish and cool action~
2. Story mode containing the fun of the original!
If you watched the webtoon, be friendly! If you haven't seen it, have a different fun~
In a story mode like watching a webtoon
Feel the special fun that falls well~
3. Webtoon Decalcomani! This is the action!
The action you saw in the webtoon! Enjoy lively!
From backspin elbow to lowering~
100% hitting feeling!!!! 200% stylish!!!!!!!!!!!
4. The true beauty of the action PVP, otherwise it is not an insad!
Real-time 3:3 PVP and party dungeons, etc.
Enjoy more fun with other users~
You who PVP, admit it as an insider!
[If update is not possible]
1. Turn off the device completely, restart it, and update it in the Play Store.
2. If the update does not proceed with the first method
1) Device settings (environment settings) -> Applications
2) Select'Google Play Store' from the list of applications
3) After selecting the storage space, proceed to delete data/cache
4) Run the Play Store and proceed with the update
For more details, please refer to the official cafe link below.
[Smartphone App Access Permission Guide]
When using the app, we are requesting access to provide the following services.
*Required access rights*
Photos, media, files: to store game data in storage
External storage reading and recording: Necessary for image use in customer centers and communities, and for game settings and cache storage.
[Smartphone App Access Revocation]
* Android 6.0 or higher *
After agreeing to the access rights, you can reset or revoke access rights as follows.
1. How to withdraw by access permission: Device Settings> Apps> More (Settings and Controls)> App Settings> App Permissions> Select Applicable Access Permissions> Select Accept or Withdraw Access Permissions
2. How to withdraw by app: Terminal Settings> Apps> Select the App> Select Permissions> Select Accept or Revoke Access Permissions
* Under Android 6.0 *
Due to the nature of the operating system, it is impossible to revoke each access permission, so you can revoke access only when you delete the app.
We recommend that you upgrade the Android version.