Zyptonite connects everyone through a decentralized peer-to-peer platform designed to bring you high audio/video quality, resilience in spotty networks, and ultimate privacy.
• We currently enable calling and multiparty conferencing with video, audio, and text.
• We will soon be adding screen sharing, instant direct file transfer, and other features.
• We are offering free access to Zyptonite for our early adopters. Reserve your free account until they run out!
• Group Calling and Facebook Sign Up: your friends are waiting, start calling now.
• Designed by an EFF (Electronic Frontier Foundation) Pioneer Award Winner based on a belief in the freedom and privacy of communication.
• Our peer-to-peer (P2P) architecture has no servers storing your communications, making Zyptonite faster, more resilient, and more private than communication routed through servers. All communication is also encrypted with perfect forward secrecy.
• HD Video Quality - Communicate in HD with Zyptonite's video and audio quality going as high as your device can handle. That means no throttling or server downtime, ever.
• No dropped calls - Our UDP based connectionless architecture provides superior resiliency over server-based platforms – keeping your calls connected even at 0kbps network. No more interrupting that important conference by dialing back in.
• No lag - Zyptonite removes the latency associated with server routing, which means no more awkward silent moments when delayed responses make you to talk over each other.
Contact us at [email protected] to leave feedback, questions, or feature suggestions.