Easily design surveys and feedback forms using the web interface, get detailed graphical reports, instant alerts, and notifications. Use Industry standards like Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Effort Score (CES) to measure customer satisfaction.
Designed for enterprises and small businesses alike. Large chains can run comparative analysis and configure complex alerts and notifications in no time. Collaborative Response Manager to review responses in detail and take corrective action.
Used by Hotels, Restaurants, Retailers, Banks and Financial Institutions, Spas, Healthcare and many other industries. Customers use Zonka for customer feedback, guest satisfaction measurement, patient feedback, market research, mobile surveys, employee surveys, offline data capture and capturing leads at events.
How to get started
- Sign up for a free account on www.zonkafeedback.com/account
- Create a Feedback Form or Survey using Form Designer Tool. Use ready to go templates
- Download the Zonka survey and feedback app and Get Started
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
- Create custom white-labelled feedback forms, satisfaction surveys without a sweat or choose from 20+ templates. A WYSIWYG Tool.
- Design Click Through Surveys, Include Skip Logic, Question Branching and Use Graphical Emoticons
- No internet? No problem. Capture feedbacks offline and sync later.
- Tablet App can be setup as Kiosk.
- Multi-channel : capture web surveys, tablet surveys, and mobile surveys. Use QR codes, email, SMS to distribute.
- Intuitive Web Interface to see reports and insights. A complete feedback system.
- Measure NPS and CES Scores
- One Click Reporting with Graphs and Insights
- Comparative Reports for businesses with multiple locations
- Schedule Reports to your inbox
- Dashboards for quick overview
- Download Data as CSV, XLS
- Turn feedbacks and responses into tasks
- Instant notifications and alerts for fast actions
- Auto-responds to customers
- Auto-tagging, easy to use response viewer and analyze trends
Enterprise-Grade, Designed for Chains
- Multi-location/Chain Management
- Hierarchy-based access and Central Device Management
- Collaborative & Comparative reports
- Data security and protection