Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Intelligent Latency Reduction
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions, please contact us for more information.
- devices that are not compatible yet:
Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at [email protected] and we will try to support your phone in future versions.