This application compliments our ZipNFC AutoWiFi application that automatically connects your visitors to your secured WiFi network. You can create your AutoWiFi NFC tags with this application ready for ZipNFC AutoWiFi to use.
Even if you are not a subscriber to our system we have 4 utility functions are geared towards processing multiple tags very quickly - have a go:
- View the contents of a tag
- Erase contents of a tag and Format an unformatted tag.
- Lock tags so that they can not be overwritten or erased
- Write sequential tags with prefix, padding and an application to launch if required
We have a development plan to add further functionality during 2014. The current release includes beyond the utility function above:
- Secure login to the ZipNFC C2A platform
- List of tags set up in the system and any associations such as client, brand, product, product, campaign or flight
- Detail view of the tag information set up such as the action that will take place on tapping a particular tag
- Action test: – see it and try it to make sure it works as expected or for testing before launch
- Create a physical tag with correct encoding for the tag set up in the system – no need to understand writing to tags as it takes care of formatting, record types and the correct data and will work every time
- When you create a tag you can choose to lock it at the same time
With the above functions you will be able to manage, test and create your physical NFC tags used in posters, bus stops or whichever type of NFC enabled facility you are using. Or if you are using our AutoWiFi application you can use this application to create the NFC tags.
ZipNFC C2A is used by companies for marketing, advertising and product information. It allows you to manage NFC tags at Client, Brand, Product, Campaign and Flight level if required. You can dynamically change content and the message that is shown for every tap of a mobile on an NFC tag or scan of a QR code. No application is required.